SmartSmile Orthodontics, PLLC, “SSO”, and all its programs and activities are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons with impaired hearing and vision. Access features include:
● Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
● Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
● Level access into first floor level.
● Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms.
● A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons with impaired hearing, vision, speech, or manual skills, without additional charge for such aids:
IF YOU REQUIRE ANY OF THE AIDS LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE LET THE RECEPTIONIST OR YOUR ORTHODONTIC ASSISTANT KNOW.